Over at Less is More, this week's challenge is to 'include a tag'. For once, inspiration struck almost immediately - although it took me a couple of days to get round to making this card:
- A6 white card blank, tent style
- a panel of white card, embossed using Cuttlebug's 'Swiss Dots' embossing folder and glued onto the card front using Collall All Purpose glue
- a snippet of white card, stamped using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and an Elzybells stamp called 'Rose bunch'
- coloured the image using Whispers markers plus a very light grey Pro marker for the shadows
- then die cut the image using a die from the Lil' Inkers 'Stitched Rectangles' set
- stamped the tag using a tag stamp and wording from Elzybells 'Mini Tag Set'
- trimmed round the tag with small scissors then punched a hole in the top of the tag using Fiskars smallest hole punch
- threaded some thin twine through the top of the tag, carefully poked a couple of holes either side of the knot in the ribbon bow on image and tied the tag in place
- added the finished panel to the card with thin sticky pads for more dimension
I like the fact that the tag swings rather than being stuck down :)
And shame on me, that was a first outing for the discontinued 'Rose bunch' stamp by Elzybells.