- 5" x 7" white card blank - tent style
- backing paper from Papermania's 'Boysenberry' Capsule Collection paper pad, trimmed using my big Woodware trimmer - with the 'deckle' blade
- the image was stamped using Memento 'London Fog' ink and Penny Black's 'Butterfly Suite' stamp - I also stamped part of the image again onto spare white card so I could colour and layer up the butterflies
- coloured the image, plus the two extra butterflies, to match the backing paper using Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils and Sansodor blending solution
- stamped the Elzybells sentiment using Memento 'London Fog' so that it looks a bit like the flight path of the smaller butterfly :) I quite like the extra meaning of the sentiment 'just a little note'
- die cut the image panel using a Spellbinders 'Distressed Rectangle' die and popped it onto the backing paper then cut out and added the extra butterflies (coloured and then tickled with clear Wink of Stella) on top of the existing ones for dimension
- to the right hand side I added the remains of a Prima 'pearls swirl' - bought in New Mexico ages ago whilst shopping with Kay
- final touch, little Mei Flower white pearls down the butterfly bodies and also here and there on the flower
To my shame, I realised that this is only the second time ever that I've used this gorgeous stamp :(
And I wonder, if any of you have the large Woodware rotary trimmer which has the huge selection of interchangeable blades, do you know that it's now discontinued? Such a shame as I don't think there's an equivalent one in terms of variety of blades - sigh :( Even the replacement cutting channel mats now seem to have disappeared - good job I'm a hoarder and always had spares on standby!