Over at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Card Challenge the current theme is 'Something beginning with F'.
So, folks, I present to you - Flying Father Christmas and Fearless Furry Fido with Fairy lights in a Flurry of Frosty snow with a Foiled sentiment - snigger :)
- 5" x 7" white card blank, tent style
- a layer of SU's 'Real Red' card stock from the snippets folder
- a snippet of white card stock, embossed using Darice's 'Snowflake Background' embossing folder
- the front of a 2014 Christmas card from the up cycling box. The card was circular with a straight piece at the spine and a very narrow straight piece along the bottom edge. It was just a case of finding the right sized circular die in the Tonic Studios 'Circle Layering' die set. I totally love this set of dies, there are 14 in total ranging from the largest at 14cm in diameter down to the smallest at 2.5cm in diameter - plus they come in a durable plastic package with their own magnetic sheet as well
- final touch was just a red, foiled with gold, sentiment topper - which I'm sure dates back to when Lakeland Limited sold a few craft supplies!
And this card is also for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Card Challenge Extra for April, where it's always 'Anything goes'.
And I just realised that it's right in line with the current challenge over at Merry Monday #125 - Use a cat or a dog. Wahoo, three challenges with one card!