So, I sort of followed 'Frozen' again when Livi, Mia's younger sister's Birthday came round, and wondered maybe I ought to use an image of Anna?!
Then I thought that Olaf would appeal more. Thus, Olaf took centre stage for Livi's Birthday card:
- 8" x 8" square white card blank
- snow scene backing card is by Kanban called 'Artscapes - Winter Dale'
- Olaf was such fun to make, he comes as a printout you can download from here - you do have to snip all the pieces out then you can assemble him however you wish :) I printed him onto glossy photo paper
- at that point I fished out some acetate, which has a falling snow pattern all over it, and adhered it to the backing card using double sided adhesive sheet - that added a protective layer over Olaf in case of little fingers peeling him apart :)
- next I tied white organza ribbon round one edge and stuck the image panel to the card blank
- the bow was just a snippet of white spotted organza ribbon with a snowflake charm added using some green shiny cord
- the number 5 was (again) from Sarn, stuck onto a circle of snow blue card punched from the leftover backing card
- Livi's name was spelt out using Craftwork Cards letters, which had been stuck onto 1" squares of sky blue card - punched from more of the leftover backing card
- the sentiment is LOTV from their 'General Greetings - small' set, stamped using SU's 'Marina Mist' ink pad then die cut using a 'Speech Bubble' die made by XCut
- and lastly, two fir trees - die cut using Marianne's LR0136 die then embossed using Cuttlebug's 'Snowflakes' folder before being brushed with Wink of Stella (which doesn't show in the photo of course :) In fact, the overall shine of the acetate doesn't show either - which could be a good thing 'cos then maybe you wouldn't see the image on here :)
Edit - if you follow the link for Olaf, do scroll down to find the image itself. Other tabs may have opened so make sure you're on the actual Olaf image one.