Today is Sarn's final Rudolph Day Challenge, where we have to make not just one but two cards:
- 6" x 6" square white card blanks
- backing paper from Wild Rose Studio's 'Annabelle's Christmas' paper pack
- white sparkly ribbon from my ribbon box
- printed panels to match the paper backing, just die cut with a Spellbinders die
- sentiments by Craftwork Cards
Quick and easy cards today - thank goodness for papers with matching toppers :)
I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to Sarn for all her hard work! It's been such fun playing along, as well as getting a head start on Christmas cards. The very first time I played along with Rudolph Day was back in July 2011- that shook me I must admit!
I expect most of you will also know that the lovely Scrappy Mo is taking the Rudolph Challenge over from Sarn, so it will continue after Christmas - yay!
I'd also like to add these cards into Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge, where the current theme is 'Getting Ready For Christmas' (posting cards and dressing the tree is a most important/essential part of pre-Christmas activities) - as well as Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra, where it's always 'Anything Goes'.