A while ago I bought a big set of papers and toppers by Craftwork Cards, called the 'Kitsch Collection'. Have used some for cards but then my eye fell on them plus one of the notebooks I recently bought to decorate - and this was the result:
- A6 sized, lined, paper mache note book - details of supplier are below
- papers from Craftwork Cards ''Kitsch Collection'
- owl topper from the same collection - and a patchwork flower one on the back cover
- Papermania dome stickers for the word 'Notes' and also the name of the recipient (the Mama of our two little grand daughters)
- snippets of pink spotty ribbon just knotted around the spirals
The notebooks came from eBay HERE.
A little birdie did kindly tell me somewhere else you can buy them, but I haven't had a chance to check that out as yet.
Wednesday was a lovely day out, we trolled up to London for a retirement 'do'. It was fabulous catching up with so many friends/ex-colleagues - but, despite coughing up to travel First Class, it was soooooo good to think we don't have to do that round trip every day any longer :)