- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- snippets of plain pink paper from the snippets folder
- image is a pre-coloured one by LOTV from their 'Babies' Art Pad, die cut with a Nesties 'wonky' die and layered onto a slightly wider pink wonky frame
- the sweet little banner was die cut using a Joanna Sheen Signature die called 'Bunting'
- two of the little hearts left from cutting bunting were popped onto the push chair/buggy wheels
- the sentiment is from SU's 'Petite Pairs', stamped using SU's 'Smoky Slate'
- brushed silver Josy Rose nail heads at each corner just to finish it off
Clean and simple :)
And this week's Playground picks are:
A really stunning card, made by Brenda - I absolutely LOVE it!
I was delighted to see this card made by Pat - using some of her 100 weeks Playground prize - it's absolutely beautiful!
As always, I could carry on as every single entry was lovely - but as I type this on Saturday there's a right rumpus going on in the Playground. The sparrows are fighting for shelter from torrential rain in their mahoosive bush, the Playground is still 'open plan' since the storm damage and I need to bail out the tree house 'cos someone let off some New Year fireworks and took part of the roof off! Happy days :)
The winner of the stamps offered last week is:
And this coming week's prize is, bet you guessed, baby themed!
The snippets challenge will run for one week and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday 11th January and will open again at midnight UK time on the same day. Maximum of three entries and please say 'No thank you' in a comment if you wish to still play but not be the winner of the prize. Or perhaps you might only fancy the Art Pad or the die - if so, please do say and if you win I can do a second draw with whatever is left.
Mr Linky is below - please let me know if you have any problems linking, I can sort it out for you quite quickly and am always happy to do so.
Di - and of course Parsnip