I decided to have a play with some stamps that I bought at the NEC with Mrs A last November - they had been languishing, still in their unopened packets, due to various other things going on here.
I turned to my buddy Sarn's fabulous work for inspiration - see here and here for some of Sarn's examples. My result certainly isn't anywhere near as balanced and eye pleasing as Sarn's are, but here's one I made anyhow:
- 6" x 6" square cream card blank
- SU's 'Old Olive' backing card
- SU's ' So Saffron' backing card
- Kaisercraft's 'Grunge' stamp, stamped using SU's 'Pumpkin Pie'
- Visible Image's 'Ink Splats' set, stamped using Memento 'Gray Flannel', although it looks dark blue in the piccie :(
- the lid of a fat glue pen for the circles, using SU's 'Old Olive'
- sentiment is from the Creative Expressions set called ''Art Phrases', stamped using SU's 'Old Olive'
Had a lot of fun, but Sarn (and Andy Warhol fans) don't need to hold their breath! :)