Over at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge the theme for this week is 'shades of blue':
- white DL card blank
- the upcycled front of a Christmas card, from 2012, (who says I'm a hoarder)
- a snippet of backing paper from LOTV's 'Frosty Christmas' paper pad
- snippets of navy blue pearlescent card, punched with Martha Stewart 'Traditional Scallop' edge punch
- a clear gem at the centre of the star and smaller ones along the scalloped edging
- no sentiment, I think this beautiful upcycled card front, for which I take absolutely no credit, says it all
Am also entering this into Crafthazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for January where it's always 'anything goes'.