- 5" x 5" square white card blank
- an image from a pre-coloured LOTV Art Pad called 'Cute Cottage Garden'
- backing paper by LOTV from the 'Country Lady' paper pad
- plain card stock by SU, called 'Primrose Petals'
- sentiment by LOTV as well, from their 'Small Greetings' set (which is always so useful), stamped onto the image after it was die cut - using VersaMagic 'Pink Petunia'
I'm entering this card into the current LOTV challenge for January, which is 'Anything Goes'.
I always try to enclose a little hand made card with Playground prizes, sometimes I don't succeed though, sigh. But this will be winging its way to a recent winner ASAP! Just let me get my snorkel and flippers on and I'll be off to the Post Office - sploosh.