- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- stamped background in 'Versamagic 'Pink Petunia' using 'Starry Background' stamp by Inky Doodles - the beauty of this clear, almost A6, stamp is that you can line up the edges so easily to extend the pattern
- the image is also by Inky Doodles from the 'Star Angel' set, stamped in SU 'Smoky Slate' onto white card, partially coloured with Pro Markers, cut out, paper pieced with snippets and then mounted onto the pink background
- SU's 'Smoky Slate' card as backing on the background and also the mounted image
- sentiment also comes from the 'Star Angel' set, again stamped using SU 'Smoky Slate' - love this colour as it almost looks silvery without any 'goo' that you get from some metallic pads. Die cut with a Nesties Labels Eight die and mounted onto hand cut pink backing
- the 'bow' was die cut using Memory Box 'Crisp Bow die' and then a pink die cut star (I used the MFT Die-namics Star set) popped onto the bottom. I love that the bows come in two styles and lend themselves to having all sort of goodies 'dangled' from them :)
- and then came the 'bling', Glamour Dust on the wings and also the star on the sentiment, lots of teeny sparkly clear gems and some Josy Rose silver star-shaped nail heads
This is also for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra, where it's always 'Anything Goes'.
This is lovely! The paper pieced angel is delightful, and that MB star die looks great.ReplyDelete
Don't you just love making Christmas cards...we get to play with all the bling!
PS Could you delete the Nativity scene when you get a moment as I going to link up on of my jars...they were so much fun to make!
So pretty in pink! Love that little bow die too. Very nice!ReplyDelete
What a cute angel image and great paper piercing Di:) its so pretty huggles Sue xxReplyDelete
Beautiful angel on this one, and perfect paper piecing. Great bows too. This is just lovely and elegant, loving all the bling. TFS & HugsReplyDelete
You having lots of pink snippets??? I can't believe it ;-)ReplyDelete
It's just gorgeous.
Yep, definitely blingy Di!!ReplyDelete
Love all the stars and sparkle. Great colour combo too.
Have a good day.
Love Jules xx
Oh this is gorgeous Di :) xxxReplyDelete
Oh Di . . . this is so pretty. Love the star embellishment and the pretty paper pieced angel.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous "girly" Christmas card. I think it could be used as a winter birthday card as well.ReplyDelete
I LOVE bling & you've used it perfectly to bling up your card. Beautiful. Hugs Bev xReplyDelete
Gorgeous card in pink,ReplyDelete
fabulous image and great details
hugs my friend Tamara
This is gorgeous Di. Great tip on the star.ReplyDelete
I wonder how you have pink snippets on your desk then?
A very pretty, gorgeous card, Di - thanks for sharing for both CHNC challenges - hope to see more of your lovely Christmas crafting soon. xReplyDelete
This is lovely Di with all the bling xReplyDelete
Really lovely card, I can see those two lovely little girls loving this card, even thought it hasn't got a horse on it!ReplyDelete
Fab pink and girly Christmas card.
Hope all is well with you.
lovely, Di. The paper piecing is fab and I do like the star - very nice! I also enjoyed reading all about how you made it ... very illuminating :) Hugs, Elizabeth xxReplyDelete
Bling bling bling!!! Great pinky paper piecing and a lovely card Di! xReplyDelete
Beautiful Di, she's such a sweet fairy and looks fabulous in pink. You could also enter her in Crinmbo Crackers, who are have a Pinktober theme.ReplyDelete
Awwwww, what a sweet little angel. I love all the bling you added. This card will be hard to part with, it's a beauty!ReplyDelete
Very pretty and I love all the pink and bling! You are fab at paper piecing images.ReplyDelete
Will check out that brand of stamps as I've not heard of them before x
You have blinged your sweet angel card in every possible way, but not overly so, just perfectly!! Hugs, DarnellReplyDelete
Got me other hat on tonight. I see you are in at #374 too but I'm typing as fast as my cold fingers will allow. Super duper pinky card Miss. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Hazelnuts Extra this month. Hugs Mrs A. (GDT).ReplyDelete