- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- SU 'Real Red' for the backing and also the mat behind the image, hand cut to keep it narrow, as is my way
- the backing papers are from the BARGAIN of the day at the NEC, Dovecrafts 'Back to Basics Christmas' - 72 sheets for £1 ........ found by my 'Super-shopper' Buddy Mrs A :) In fact, these papers would be great for a lot of other occasions too, so a real steal!
- image is the LOTV 'Make it Festive' stamp, coloured with Pro Markers
- corners die cut with Whimsy corner dies from 'Real Red'
- the Christmas tree is a Marianne die, cut from a snippet of Core'dinations card, embossed using Cuttlebug's 'Snowflake' EF and topped with a red star from another Marianne tree die - I like to mix and match:)
- sentiment is Craftwork Cards, popped onto a punched circle of 'Real Red'
- oh, and a gold coloured few gems, one on the top of the tree in the middle of the star and one in each corner
Oh, and it's also for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for November as well.
Edit: I thought you might like to see the real life Sammy too :)