I took umpteen photos of this flipping card because to me the image looks 'wonky' - I even got the ruler out again to double check but it's absolutely straight. So, I'm just gonna have to live with the best I can do - this camera is likely to take a trip into space with my toe behind it before long!
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- backing paper from a Papermania Capsule Collection Mono Paper pack - which looked like lace to me so I punched one edge using a Martha Stewart deep lace edge punch
- the lovely heart stamp is by Penny Black, called 'Love Is the Message'. Shame on me, I've had this for ages and might have used it just once before :( inked it with a Brilliance Dewdrops Ink Pad called 'Pearlescent Poppy'
- the red backing card came from my stash of Core'dinations card stock
- grey ribbon from stash
- red pearls also from stash, bought in Hobbycraft
I've spotted a few challenges currently running that I'd like to enter this into, although usually I just go for one challenge at a time. They are:
Going Buggy challenge - Black or Grey plus Red and White
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Floral Frenzy
For this challenge you had to use a PB stamp and have flowers somewhere on your creation, either the image itself or the card. I hope I covered that OK :)?
Oldie but a Goodies Challenge - Have a Heart
The stamp I used is well over six months old, yikes - as well as everything else on this card!!
Allsorts Challenge - One or more Hearts
Edit: My watchful buddy Sarn has alerted me to the fact that this would also cover St. Luke's Hospice Challenge for this month which is Love and Lace