I loved nothing more than seeing deer in the fields when I used to do the daily commute to London from Hampshire - especially if there was snow in the fields. So, yesterday at Ally Pally a little deer/roe stamp just skippety skipped into my bag - my purse in fact once I'd paid for it as it's tiny and easily lost! Ha, so is my purse tiny after Ally Pally!
I've been playing around a bit making a couple more Christmas cards, both the same:
I just have to tell a little tale before I list the 'ingredients' - men always borrow craft stuff - right? Has your OH ever borrowed your Cuttlebug though? Mine has, today - right?! :) The shower saga continues and the fancy silver strip needed adjusting round the curved shower tray. To hold it in place someone was hunting for something heavy - quickly before the adhesive set. I offered my services but he decided I couldn't stand still for long enough on top of the strip (cheek!) so it was 'Cuttlebug to the rescue' until he went and found a chunk of wood and half a paving slab!
- 6" x 6" white square card stock
- Lines embossed round three sides (not under where the ribbon goes)
- White and silver card from my snippets
- Hobby Art 'Tree Scene' stamp - I've had this for about a year
- Deer/roe from what I think was Serendipity at Ally Pally - I was losing the will to live by then, my little trotters were hurting, I was about ready to go home (or lie on the floor where I was!) so it really was a last minute 'chance find' and meant to be!
- Sentiment from a Christmas Tree Woodware Stamp set, which I'd also indulged in - oops.
- Maroon striped organza ribbon also from Ally Pally - wish I'd bought more needless to say
Another two for the Christmas store - it's a slow process :(
I hear the playground gates are closing early again this week (midnight on Thursday) so am determined to at least enter something into Jules Crafty Snippets Challenge Week 38. In fact, I spent ages looking for slightly muted silver mirri card in my stash and the snippets came up trumps. What a favour Jules has done and it'll teach me to rootle through the snippets folder first EVERY time!