Thursday 27 December 2012

My five favourite Christmas cards challenge


The super-talented Debby is currently running a challenge over at her blog here:
I've known about 'favourites' challenges from previous years, but have always shied away - light, bushel and all that jazz. However, this year I'm joining in the fun and, in no particular order, these are my favourite five Christmas cards of 2012:
It was made for Mia and Livi with a lot of love and the posting is here.
Made for my step-mum - who apparently loved it almost as much as the flowers and a teddy bear from M&S which arrived on Christmas Eve (bless her). The posting is here.
This one is because of the simplicity and the posting is here. I so love the Memory Box die.
Possibly my very favourite of the year, all down to a gorgeous Penny Black stamp - the posting is here.
And finally this one as it reminds me of the fabulous time Len and I had with Kay in New Mexico. I bought the papers and ribbon whilst we raced round Hobby Lobby in Santa Fe like kids in a sweet shop. I sent it to Kay for Christmas (of course) and the blog posting is here. Just hoping she will find her way to come over to the UK to stay - you'd all adore her I know!

Why not join in, Debby has some super goodies - and her blog is always so inspirational, just hang onto your purse 'cos I've run away and bought a few things thanks to seeing them used on Debby's blog :)

Di
x

13 comments:

  1. Great collection! The berry one tho' has to be my fave.. or is it the little girlie in the big hat??? No, the berry one... altho' I do SO love Wild Rose stamps... but the berry one is.. so pretty... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved looking at your fav 5's, just saw Julia's..what fun. All of these are gorgeous, but you KNOW I just had to pick Mr. Caroling Duck. He is just the cutest little guy...Your background papers were perfect with his goofy little character. Thanks for all the help & support you provided this past year, and all the fun at the playground. Will be back onsite once the holidays are over, and I'm home again. Hope your Christmas was grand, and that your New Year will be too. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love em all hard to choose a favourite. I ordered , and it arrived today the cuttlebug tag die and embossing folder after reading a previous post of yours :-) Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Di, Hope you had a lovely Christmas your choice of 5 cards are all stunning .......all the best for 2013 take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I don't have to pick a favorite, Di! Glad you had a good Christmas and you sent some beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your top 5 are all gorgeous
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Di,

    Oh, I do love my card. Ducky is still being displayed on the mantle. And how I would love to make it over to your side of the pond!!! Keep your fingers crossed.

    I hope you and Len have a wonderful 2013!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I laughed at the bit about be careful at looking at her site--it will make you want to run out and buy stuff! Blog browsing can be sooo bad! Like I think I need that Memory Box tree now. And that Penny Black card is to die for! They are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards Di, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous. No more shying away your cards are well worth everyone seeing and I love visiting.
    Did chuckle at the warning about visiting my blog. I'm resisting the 90 odd memory box dies at the moment.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards.Totally agree with your comments about Debby's blog too. S x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely choices Di, know what you mean about visiting Debby's blog, same goes for Jules too, I want everything they've got, lol! My favourite on show is your elegant PB one (another stamp I now want, lol!), so beautiful. Hope you had a great Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.