Monday 19 December 2011

Just monkeying around :)

A while back I got the 'pre-loved' stamp I used on this card from, I think, e-Bay:
I made a couple of cards, both from Hank and Marvin, our adopted monkeys. One has gone to our young neighbour Abi and Marcel her adopted monkey, and the other is winging (ha, or should that be swinging) its way to Monkey, Darrell and Nigel :) If you like a smile do hop over for a daily look - you'll be hooked!!!

I used:

- A6 white linen card stock

- Penny Black stamp 'Monkey in our Tree' - coloured with Pro Markers and touches of white Gelly Roll pen then the fur on his hat sprinkled with Glamour Dust

- Papers from the Marianne Design 'Merry Little Christmas' paper pack

- red backing card from snippets

- Josy Rose nail heads

- dark green ribbon from stash

Thank you for calling by, and I hope your Christmas preparations are all done - if so, my address should you have some free time is:............................. :)


Di
x

10 comments:

  1. Hehehe fab card. Mad or what? Just love it.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamp. So appropriate!
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Di

    The perfect image for you to use .. .. great background too!

    Not ready here yet .. . but if I find I get ahead of myself I will let you know LOL!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Di.

    I'll be round with the Baileys later . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Di! We are having a snow storm here today so I didn't have to go to work!!! Yipee. Just shoveled the backyard for the dogs. Seeing the comment above, wish I could pop in for a Baileys..... the weather here is perfect for a little nip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Di..........lol your so amusing!! your card is stunning love the image and what a buy!! love your monkey stories they tickle me so much:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww its just perfect for all little monkeys!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mm 'you little monkey' as Anj said perfect for you, lol.
    Great card.
    Just don't panic, all will fall into place as long as you don't forget the meat for Christmas Day.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. The boys will love it.
    Norm is still busily colouring in his picture to give to Santa on Friday when he comes by on his sleigh. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card hon....and Sarn.....bring the Baileys HERE!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.