Friday 12 June 2020

Hope & Chances - more NHS cards kits

Christine from Hope & Chances is still producing 'rainbow' themed' card kits, with profits going to the NHS. I'm not sure how long this will continue, but whilst it does I'll continue to order the NHS kits. It's a fun way of supporting such a worthwhile cause.

And the June card kit, sold in aid of The British Hedgehog Preservation Society, just arrived here as I'm type. Am looking forward to making it as it's very pretty. At the moment there are still some left to purchase. Link to Christine's blog is above.

Meanwhile, here are the two latest NHS cards:


They're both just 4" x 4" and came with everything apart from glue, sticky pad snippets (which I popped the hearts up with) and the tiny clear gems.

Still using the new Blogger interface and finding it easier as I go along.



13 comments:

  1. I love the "love"and the rainbow flowers. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two brilliant cards Di and great that all proceeds are going to the NHS can’t wait to see the June cards that you will make from the kits x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so pretty in their simplicity Di - beautiful cards. Glad to hear that the new interface is proving easier to deal with
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards Di and for a good cause too and so bright and pretty with the die cut sentiment and hearts, and the the diagonal flowers. Beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool idea to support the NHS.

    You have made two very pretty cards. My fave is the first one! I love the script word die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two super CAS cards, great dies and well done you for jining in.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful CAS cards, Di. I especially love the one with the hearts. Looking forward to seeing what you make with the June kits. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cheerful and really fun. I'm looking at rainbow brights in a new way after seeing beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous! So bright and cheerful. Stay safe my friend, hugs xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards with your kits. Love the "love" one. I wish my June budget wasn't spent. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.