- 5" x 5" square white card blank
- image and sentiment are from the LOTV 'Watering Can' set, stamped in Memento 'Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Pro Markers (ages since I played with these)
- the image was then die cut using a Spellbinders Labels One die, which I then ran an embossing tool round rather than dig out the embossing mat
- then drew round the same die onto SU 'Smoky Slate' card stock and trimmed it to make a mat to fit behind the image
- used Collall All Purpose Glue for the layering and to glue the assembled topper to the card - it's just got that edge for a bit of manoeuvrability :)
As it's the first time I used the stamp set, this card is also a third entry into Darnell's NBUS #3 (Never Been Used Schtuff) challenge - it's been very busy over there and you have a little bit of time still to play. The challenge closes at noon Pacific Time on Thursday 22nd January - plus there are $25 gift cards to be won from the ever-generous Darnell.
And, as suggested by Sarah, I'm also linking this into the latest Uniko Challenge which is 'Love and Friendship'.