I've been looking at this little LOTV pre-coloured image on my desk for weeks now - time to use her:
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- backing papers from a Tatty Teddy pad called 'Spring Chic' - I love that these are printed on both sides with some left plain colours, so easy to mix and match
- LOTV image which I popped behind a Craftwork Cards pre-cut and embossed frame (with those invisible butterflies on). So that the little bow would fit OK I just fussy cut round the top of it so it peeps over the frame. To make room for the mauve organza bow I trimmed both sides off the frame
- sentiment is by Craftwork Cards too
- just a few mauve pearls - job done!
One reason I love this image is that it reminds me of our Playground playmates - when they're on good behaviour :)
Today Sam (Hettie) and I are meeting up with Maureen (ScrappyMo) for the day - first stop is a craft shop and then lunch, before trotting off to Highclere Castle of 'Downton Abbey' fame. It promises to be fun ........... if they have swings :)