- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- plain pink card from the snippets folder
- LOTV ready coloured image, love those bunnies in the bath with the duck looking on :) Punched the corners of the trimmed down image with Woodware notched corner punch and just wound some pink and white bakers twine round the notches before adhering it to the pink backing with sticky pads
- the patterned papers came from a lovely paper pad, sent to me a good while ago by Mary Mac (I'm using them sparingly!) by Teresa Collins called 'Sweet Afternoon'
- embossing folder is SU's 'Honeycomb' folder with little infills of the patterned paper cut to size
- ribbon from the ribbon box
- sentiment is an Elzybells one, stamped with Versa Magic Chalk 'Pink Petunia' ink pad. Punched with SU's 'Large Oval' punch and layered onto a pink oval punched using SU's 'Scalloped Oval' punch
- three pink pearls in the top right corner
- then, sigh, I was left with an imbalance of too much lemon spotty paper so a quick rootle through the charms for a double heart and a pink pearl brad soon fixed that
- as everything was attached to the card when I added the charm and brad I just backed the inside of the front of the card with a piece of white card that I'd trimmed so slightly down from 6" x 6"
Now, I'm saying nothing, but the house move does mean that The Glitter Pot Craft Store is only a short drive away from Dee's new home :) Oh Dee, clever move!
Just spotted that we already have 45 Snippets Playground entries and there are still two and a half days to go. Well done girls, keep 'em coming, although it could be standing room only at this rate :) And Happy August!