- 5" x 5" square white card stock
- square of black glossy card from the snippets folder, corners punched with a 'notch' punch and gold cord wound round.
- kimono made using a 6cm x 21cm strip of paper and not cut at all, just folded, from a 'Kimono Bloc' of paper made by Art and Crafts. I've had these for years - shame on me it was a first play at actually using them as intended though. I don't think they sell them any longer and, origami is NOT going onto my list of every day things to do - it was tricky-woo and right at the last knockings I very slightly ripped the little perisher - hence the two black Josy Rose nail heads :)
- the little lanterns were die cut using a fabby die that ScrappyMo gave me on her recent day with Sam and myself, and 'hung' from loops of gold cord. The die is by Memory Box, 'called 'Paper Lanterns'. To use the fairly thin (another piece from the same paper pad) paper with the dies I stuck it onto a snippet of black card using double sided adhesive sheet before die cutting. Some of the papers do have lovely small patterns but if you do feel
- sentiment was stamped onto a snippet of yellow card (the yellow is exactly the same as the lanterns in real life - lying little toad of a camera yet again) using a little sentiment stamp from a Woodware set called 'Oriental Ladies'. The set dates back to when Oriental was all the rage a few years ago and this was the first time I'd used it, shame on me
And then I went and stuck my head under the cold tap to restore my senses.