- 6" x 6" square white card stock
-the decoupage sheet that was bought, nameless, from The Range
- patterned card from a Teresa Collins designer pad called 'Sweet Afternoon' , sent to me by Mary Mac. I'd never come across this brand before and the papers are divine - thank you once again Mary!
- plain card is SU's 'Bashful Blue', and I punched the bottom border using Martha Stewart's fabulous punch 'Traditional Scallop' - oh how I love this punch, just bought it this week and am 'pickled tink' with it :)
- the little added corners were die cut in 'Bashful Blue' using a Whimsy Corner die
- ribbon from the ribbon box, right across and then an additional piece folded to make a flat 'bow', with a pale blue pearlescent gemstone popped on top
Then I stood back and left it well alone, no sentiment or anything :)
OK, so today is the day - a group of us from the Snippets Playground are heading for Alexandra Palace (just North of London) to meet up at the 'Big Scrapbooking and Stamping Show'.
A full report will be posted - once I recover! Wish us luck :)