- 6" x 6" square white card stock
-the decoupage sheet that was bought, nameless, from The Range
- patterned card from a Teresa Collins designer pad called 'Sweet Afternoon' , sent to me by Mary Mac. I'd never come across this brand before and the papers are divine - thank you once again Mary!
- plain card is SU's 'Bashful Blue', and I punched the bottom border using Martha Stewart's fabulous punch 'Traditional Scallop' - oh how I love this punch, just bought it this week and am 'pickled tink' with it :)
- the little added corners were die cut in 'Bashful Blue' using a Whimsy Corner die
- ribbon from the ribbon box, right across and then an additional piece folded to make a flat 'bow', with a pale blue pearlescent gemstone popped on top
Then I stood back and left it well alone, no sentiment or anything :)
OK, so today is the day - a group of us from the Snippets Playground are heading for Alexandra Palace (just North of London) to meet up at the 'Big Scrapbooking and Stamping Show'.
A full report will be posted - once I recover! Wish us luck :)
I am so jealous ... I wish I were there. Have loads of fun. I'll watch the BBC tonight. Try not to spend too much...note, I said try!ReplyDelete
Oh - I am sooooooo damn jealous :-( Wish I woz going too. Have a great time and spend loads of money for me :-DReplyDelete
OMG...you lucky duck...Have so much fun with "the girls" and remember...you have to fit it all in somewhere when you get home!ReplyDelete
Such a beautiful card Di, I have a mirror in my house almost identical too. Have a wonderful the at ally pally and please show us lots of photos when you get back. Hugs, Amanda xReplyDelete
haha as if you would restore the quiet in mayhem, Di!!ReplyDelete
.. you would be smack dab centre of it..
....and yes do love this art deco style lady great share, Shaz in oz.x
(who should not be on here :D shh).
Hava a lovely weekend
Morning Di. What a stunning card. I love these ladies. I have the Winter one on my fire place. i didn't know they did them in decoupage!!ReplyDelete
Hope you manage to keep order today. They might have trouble seeing you in the crowd in that disguise. Hope you keep that Hettie in order, she's the worst of the bunch!!
Have a brilliant day.
Your card is beautiful Di and such a gorgeous Image you used!ReplyDelete
Lovely card - enjoy yourselves and be good girls!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card there Di!ReplyDelete
Now didn't we have a wonderful day today! I think we were all pretty well behaved today.
As for Lisa's comment....well!
I really love these AM designs Di. I can see why you were smitten with them.ReplyDelete
What a great time we had yesterday. Thank you to you and my other little playground hooligan chums for a FAB day out.
PS: To those of you that refused to have anything to do with us . . . Di REALLY did bring her duster knickers with her! AND a pair of white glove for her formal handshakes!!! LOL!