- 6" x 6" square scalloped card, from Craftwork Cards
- plain blue backing card from the snippets folder. The 'patchwork' embossing folder I used is a Papermania 'Boofle' tri-boss folder, they also do another one with buttons as the pattern. Thanks to Amanda of Panda's Paper Playtime for being the first crafter I saw using these (here's the buttons one that she used so well) - they're absolutely gorgeous!
- Easter egg patterned paper from a Tatty Teddy 'Spring Chic' paper pack
- stick-on bunny and egg from Express Yourself DIY - bought in Hobbycraft
- sentiment tag die cut using a Marianne Creatables die (LR0154)
- 'Happy Easter' sentiment stamped onto the tag using a 'Funstamps' stamp and Brilliance 'Pearlescent Orchid' ink pad
- blue gingham ribbon from the ribbon box and a couple of gems to finish off the tag
Hope you have a good week - at least it's a short week before most people will have a long weekend to look forward to!
Fab Easter card Di and have just caught up with your playground post this morning. :-) :-) :-) I do love reading about all the fun you have there.ReplyDelete
ps I too have stocked up on postage stamps this week :-)
BRILLIANT Easter card - they will LOVE it. xxxReplyDelete
I LoVe that card Di ... just screams EASTER and Spring!ReplyDelete
Thanks SO much for your kind comments on my patchwork cards ... the zig-zag stamp is one I have had for a few years now and have never used before. It think it came from QVC and might have been part of a set of stamps by Anna Griffin but am not dreadfully sure.
As for lights-under-bushels ... not really! Just total, complete and utter lack of confidence in anything (ANYTHING) I do and always (ALWAYS) thinking it rubbish. One of my reasons for starting my little blog was to have a record for myself to see if my crafting was developing at all (it ain't!!!) and I never, for one moment, thought people would say such kind things ... has encouraged me to keep going, no matter what the results. SO sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you ... it was one of "those" weeks. Love Debbie xXx
Fab little card Di - the little ones will love it. Fun day Monday - got to go!!! x JoReplyDelete
Love the pastel colours and the cute bunny, your granddaughters are sure to love this surprise in their letterbox!ReplyDelete
Great card, love the embossing folder and the bunny is adorable - a perfect card for little girls. Elizabeth xReplyDelete
Cute card Di, love the glittery bunny!! I'm sure the girls will love it too.ReplyDelete
I recently discovered the boofles range in hobbycraft and had to be pulled away to stop me buying the lot!! I will definitely be investing in those folders at some point though. Great card Di, I'm sure your grandaughters will love them.ReplyDelete
Oh Di your little ladies will love this. It's adorable! Love the EF, I'd never seen it before. I envision baby cards.ReplyDelete
Aw, what a sweet card Di, I am sure they will love itReplyDelete
Thanks for your visit. Yes, time is definitely my friend. I get Daisy's ashes this week, bless her heart. I worked in the backyard a bit; she really liked her little backyard. The lilacs are blooming and there are other spots of green coming up.
Your Easter card looks great!
Really lovely card Di, love the images, love the papers and a really different embossing folder, not seen this one before.ReplyDelete
Lovely card Di, your granddaughters will love that bunny xxReplyDelete
Hi Di, oh what a lovely Easter card your grand children will love it! lovely backing papers, images and l like the tag idea for the sentiment its gorgeous:)xReplyDelete
This is just so darling. Your babies will love it. Just perfect for a 2 & 4 yr old. They will know Grandmother loves them.ReplyDelete
Such a cute card Di, I am sure your granddaughters will love it. I still haven'y got this folder but I can see that changing very soon lol. Hugs, Amanda xReplyDelete