This is the one card I've totally finished, well one of two the same in fact. Overnight the tape runner stuff parted company with some backing that is embossed on the others and I need to set to with some of the red ultra sticky tape - that'll fix it with luck. Failing that, the old technique of jumping up and down on the cards might be employed:)
- 6" x 6" white square card stock
- Woodware 'Christmas Ribbon Tree' stamp, coloured with Pro Markers
- Backing papers from the Echo Park 'Seasons Greetings' paper pack
- stamped sentiment using a free stamp kit with Simply Cards and Papercraft
- glossy red Josy Rose Nail Heads
I'm frantically packing 600+ of my old school newsletters here, as if there isn't enough to do - then off out this afternoon to visit some friends down in Winchester. Onwards and upwards though - have a great day whatever you're up to. Just four weeks now until the big man in the red suit will have already been and mayhem will no doubt be in full flow in homes everywhere!