Anyhow, here's today's card:
- 6" x 6" square scalloped card from Craftwork Cards (keep forgetting I have these)
- LOTV 'Little Holly' stamp, coloured using Aqua Markers and sparkled up a bit with 'Icicle' and 'Gold Ice' Stickles, some Anita's Clear Gloss on the candle and then the holly berries were just touched with a Gelly Roll Red pen
- backing papers from the Dovecraft 'Let It Snow' pack - and the plain blue reverse of one design for the backings and 'loopy edged' strip
- Martha Stewart 'Loops' punch
- double edged lace from stash
- deep red seam binding from stash - found in a rummage box at our local fabric shop
- baby blue pearls from stash
The pearls have caused a bit of fun here - you'll know exactly the sort of box I mean when I say they came in a flower shaped clear box about 4" in diameter. Each petal contained a different colour of pearls - but not so now! Dumbo here turned the box on its side and the lid obviously wasn't pressed really firmly on so now I have a jolly little jumble of pearls which will just be tipped into another little jar or whatever when I get a chance - no way am I sifting and sorting THAT little lot out!
Saturday today - hope you have a great weekend, whatever you have planned, be it Christmas cake making, decking the halls, frantically making cards, shopping or other fun things!