Anyhow, here's today's card:
- 6" x 6" square scalloped card from Craftwork Cards (keep forgetting I have these)
- LOTV 'Little Holly' stamp, coloured using Aqua Markers and sparkled up a bit with 'Icicle' and 'Gold Ice' Stickles, some Anita's Clear Gloss on the candle and then the holly berries were just touched with a Gelly Roll Red pen
- backing papers from the Dovecraft 'Let It Snow' pack - and the plain blue reverse of one design for the backings and 'loopy edged' strip
- Martha Stewart 'Loops' punch
- double edged lace from stash
- deep red seam binding from stash - found in a rummage box at our local fabric shop
- baby blue pearls from stash
The pearls have caused a bit of fun here - you'll know exactly the sort of box I mean when I say they came in a flower shaped clear box about 4" in diameter. Each petal contained a different colour of pearls - but not so now! Dumbo here turned the box on its side and the lid obviously wasn't pressed really firmly on so now I have a jolly little jumble of pearls which will just be tipped into another little jar or whatever when I get a chance - no way am I sifting and sorting THAT little lot out!
Saturday today - hope you have a great weekend, whatever you have planned, be it Christmas cake making, decking the halls, frantically making cards, shopping or other fun things!
Truly scrumptious! Great Xmas card.....xxxReplyDelete
Another lovely image made into a lovely card Di. I laughed at your tale of the pearls. I did the same with my seed beads, and believe it or not, I did sort them out again. I must have had too much time on my hands that day!ReplyDelete
I know what you mean about the LOTV stamps. There are some very cute images in their latest release but if I use them I shall draw mouths on them, just like I do on Magnolia sometimes. I like my 'people' to smile!
Another pretty little card, Di - lovely xReplyDelete
I like this little cutie. Oh, what a pain in the backside about the pearls though!ReplyDelete
Haven't seen the latest LOTV non-mouthed images . . . nobody tells me ANYTHING . . . off for a looksie now! x
A lie in was planned but one of our neighbours decided to use his chain saw at silly o'clock so no point making plans eh? :-)ReplyDelete
Fab card Di. I'm planning a crafting afternoon now while hubby is at footy so pop round for a cuppa if you fancy :-)......I wish.
Another really gorgeous card Di, I especially like the double edged lace, its so pretty :)ReplyDelete
Hi Di, you finished your cards yet?......lol This is another stunning love the image and the background papers also the bow and the colour of it ...its gorgeous:) Sandra HReplyDelete
Cute card Di and I agree with you that the image is not typical of their style. Have a great rest of the weekend!ReplyDelete
I've tried and tried to comment, but it won't let me!! Argghh!!!ReplyDelete