Hmmm, I think I was better at the triple jump, but this was a first try:
- 6" x 5" white card stock
- white card for stamping on
- SU 'Certainly Celery' card
- stamp set called 'Flowers - by Rhonna Farrer' made by Autumn Leaves
- SU ink pads in 'Certainly Celery' and 'Rich Razzleberry'
- sentiment by Stampendous from the 'Happy Messages' set, stamped using Memento 'Tuxedo Black'
- a snippet of green grosgrain ribbon
This was such fun to make, thanks to Sarn for showing on her blog earlier this week.
Ack, then I hit problems properly lining the things up - totally my fault trying to rush so I ended up doing some trimming round the outside edge of the bottom layer of 'Certainly Celery' - BIG mistake :( But it really is such a great technique if you don't have a squint in one eye :)) Nip over to Sarn's if you want to see one properly done!