Anyhow, enough of the sloppy mush - this is the card I made:
- 6" x 6" cream scalloped card stock
- Craftwork Cards cream pearlescent backing paper and already scalloped pink square, plus the sentiment. These all came in a co-ordinated pack with card candi to match a good while ago
- the box of chocolates stamp is a Joanna Sheen one from her 'Chocolate Box' collection, I don't think it's available now, trimmed then coloured with Pro Markers, with touches of stickles and liquid pearls
- card candi to spell Brenda's name was stamped using Craftwork cards clear 'little alphabet and numbers set', also used to stamp '60' on the box lid
- a snippet of pink ribbon and one of Mrs A's pretty pink roses to provide the finishing touches
I really enjoyed making this card, but I just bet you all know that feeling when it's not going directly to someone from yourself and so spent ages worrying over it :) Apparently Brenda was thrilled - so that makes me quietly very happy :)
No WOYWW from me this week, lots going on and not a lot of time for fun, frivolity and blog hopping. But should you smell homemade piccalilli wafting in your direction today - that'll be part of what's going on here.
Right, where's me white overall, hairnet, and rubber gloves - I know I left them handy, along with the goggles for the pickled onion session :(
Have a lovely day!