Saturday 20 October 2012

Quick Saturday card

I'm not spending long spells sitting at the desk so this week's Saturday card is extra fast! When tucking my Birthday cards away I obviously kept the lovely hand crafted ones I'd been sent and then looked more closely at the shop bought ones for potential. And I found a lovely butterfly to be re-used:
I used:

- 6" x 6" card stock

- papers from the Prima 'Annalee' pack, and I used one half of two different sheets

- the re-cycled butterfly, with a SU butterfly antennae stamped behind it and then topped off with a deep pink pearl for the head

- a ticket sentiment made using a Whimsy stamp and matching die (thankfully I have a few of these on standby)

- three smaller deep pink pearls in the top left hand corner

Di
x

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card there Miss! Pink and flutterbies....you cannot go wrong there!
    Just had a fabby session with my Buddy, C cards, C music and a bottle of white grape juice!!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! I am working on one with a butterfly too but sadly won't get it finished in time for this weeks playground call. I'll post it for next weeks, once I am done.
    I'm a bit like you...can't sit for long spells either...that is a great description, by the way!
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Crafty hugs
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Di, I love the colours and wonderful butterfly.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Di, love the beautiful papers and gorgeous butterfly. Hope you have a fab weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Di, and hope the back feels better soon so you can join us on the swings. hugs, amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely re-cycled card, goes really well with the papers, well obviously that's why you picked them, silly me. Hope you feel better for all the playground comments.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All matches perfectly. You would think it had all been made for each another. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Di

    Well I have missed so u=much loveliness on your blog this week. Lots of lovely makes .. .. but I was sorry to read your back is playing up!! Not good!!

    Hope you haven't been spending too long at the ironing board. Best not risk it again just in case that is the problem!!!

    Great card you have posted here .. .. love the butterfly.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Di is your card and the butterfly recycled is gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.