- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- black and then white card layered
- three pre-cut black, white and silver baubles by Kan Ban, from when I have no idea
- black and silver sentiment - again pre-cut
- one cheeky red gem on the sentiment (to hide the hole that you could thread ribbon through to use it as a tag)
I pondered over the red gem as that might make four colours - if silver is counted as a colour!?! But it's only small and I liked the little bit of red :)
It's another one for the box as well as my first entry for Sarn's Rudolph Day Challenge this month. The prize is a fabby Penny Black stamp (which sadly I already have but that reduces the odds for everyone else). Slightly skewed logic but I know what I mean at least :) Why not join in the fun?