Today is his birthday so the theme for a card was a bit of a no-brainer really, in fact I'd already started planning this whilst on holiday:
- A5 white card stock
- Paper Studio 'Dark Denim' and 'Handkerchief' papers, plus toning ribbons, bought in NM whilst shopping with Kay in Hobby Lobby and then hidden in the bottom of my suitcase to bring back home
- other card used was all from SU's 'Neutrals' range
- stamp set by Personal Impressions called 'Cowboys Rule OK' - I paper pieced all the outfit and added some colouring here and there..........the only thing missing seems to be a pair of trousers/pants - don't get me giggling, I have the funniest image in my mind now :)
- sentiment by Hero Arts from their CL047 Messages set
- Josy Rose nail heads, plus a Josy Rose star on the stetson :)
Like a lot of menfolk, Len doesn't seem to get very many birthday cards. He professes not to be bothered but I did see him quietly counting up all the lovely cards I got a month ago for my Birthday - bless.
So, to prove I'm totally barking, yesterday I made a second card:
It's 4" square white linen card stock, topped with red card and then more white linen card, Good old Penny Black stickeroos again - from their 'A Bunch of Love' and 'Bouncing With Joy' sheets. Spike struggled with the stickeroos so I did give him a little hand.
Happy Birthday Len!