So, I turned to last year's leftover cards (not a lot left to cannibalise now) and made this quickie:
- 7" x 5" card stock, trimmed by just a quarter of an inch to fit the backing card which is 6.5" x 4.5"
- backing card from Dovecraft's 'Noel' paper pad. Despite a slightly awkward size (in my eyes anyhow) these papers are fabulous (in fact they're really more like quite thick card), a lot are glittered like the patterned one I used and a lot are double sided so lots of plain toning colours to choose from
- image chopped from a card from last Christmas and mounted onto deep red 'Noel' paper
- strip of deep red 'Noel' paper
- sentiment by Craftwork Cards
- Josy Rose nail heads
I resisted adding any ribbon, which is unusual for me. It just didn't need it - in my humble opinion anyhow.
And how lovely, I won some digi images in last week's challenge over at Hazel's - yippee :)
Hope you had a great weekend folks!