- 6" x 6" plain white card stock
- Hero Arts Stamp - 'Garden Flowers Sketch' (I've had this for years!)
- Sentiment - Elzybells
- Pro Markers - Meadow Green, Leafy Green, Sunflower, Mandarin, Orchid, Amethyst, Carmine
- Embossing folder from the Cuttlebug 'With Love' borders set
- Backing card round the images from snippets
- Spotty ribbon from stash
I really had to eke the spotty ribbon out and only just managed :) I guess most folk will know this one but the easiest way to tie ribbon round a card spine is to tie the knot or bow at the top of the card so you can get some 'purchase' along the top edge - then just ease the ribbon round, gently bending the card if you have to.
We've been up since 3am watching a leak that has developed from the bathroom shower! Thankfully I've managed to find a plumber to come round at lunchtime, although it has put the kibosh on any other plans we had for the day. Still, at least it didn't happen while we were away on holiday:) That would have been most vexatious (ha, betcha thought I'd forgotten today's long word)!!