Saturday 17 September 2011

Just monkeying around

Not so long ago I came across a pre-loved (for that, read second hand) Quickutz Die Set for sale, called 'Monkey'. Given the influx (can that be today's big word please?) of monkeys, both here and in the homes of a few bloggers I know, I just had to have it of course :)

Great fun to play with, although you need a bit of patience, and I rustled up a few quick notelets:

The cream linen cards are just small, 3" x 3" - given that the monkey's face is only small (for which I used snippets of card). The background paper came with a magazine ages ago. Simples!!

This possibly is my shortest post ever - and maybe my shortest big word too :))

Have a great weekend!

Di
x

6 comments:

  1. Mitzy really loves this card Di but would like to know if it's wearing a dress like hers :-)
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, that's for me to know A, and you to guess. It could even be a Monkey streaking through the jungle! :)) Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that monkey? Pre loved....such a great term Di, love it! What is it about monkeys that we all love so much? Another fun card girl! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fun card Di!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! You just made my Monkey very happy tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, can see why you bought this little fellow. Love the papers.
    Mentioned you on my LIM entry hope you don't mind.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.