It's Rudolph Days again over at ScrappyMo's - and this is the card I made:
- 4.25" x 5.5" white card blank
- snippet of white card, trimmed to slightly smaller than the card front and set aside
- Penny Black Stickeroo from the 'nature's splendor' sheet. Stuck the stickeroo onto a snippet of white card and then die cut it using a die from the 'Stitched Squares' set of dies, made by The Works (8 dies for £6 a set!)
- then I spotted a snippet of turquoise Core'dinations card still lying on my desk from another project - which was already backed with Stick-It adhesive sheet, wahoo!
- die cut the turquoise layer using a Spellbinders die from the 'Lacey Squares' set
- worked out where I wanted the sentiment to go and stamped it onto the 'set aside' piece of white card using the Misti, Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and a stamp from the Inkylicious 'Seasons Greetings' sentiments set
- glued the stitched edge die cut image onto the turquoise square and then glued them onto the white panel
- backed the white panel with white fun foam and glued it onto the card front
A fast and simple card as time isn't really on my side at the moment, but I couldn't let one of my favourite challenges slip past without making a Christmas card to play along. Plus it all helps with the total I'm aiming to make this year.
You have until the end of the month to join in with Rudolph Days - go on, you know you want to :)