Made for a friend who recently lost her husband:
- 5.75" x 5.75" square white card blank
- a snippet of peachy pink card stock for the 'frame'
- snippet of white card stock for the top layer
- 'Thinking of you' stamped sentiment is from a now discontinued SU set called 'Sincere Salutations' - stamped using Memento 'London Fog'
- I'd already worked out where the textured floral rub-on poppy was to go before stamping the sentiment so it was just a case of rubbing the flower in place. It's from a set called 'The Tracy Hollins Elegance Collection' that I bought from QVC many years ago - sadly no longer available anywhere that I can find
The light has picked up what looks like an odd crease on one of the petals, in fact all the rub-ons in this set are textured with ripples here and there on all the petals to add dimension. They're best left well alone, if you rub too hard to try and flatten the 'creases' then you risk tearing the rub-on :(