- 5" x 5" square white card blank
- Woodware 'Tipsy Tree' stamp, the trunk was coloured with a Pro Marker and the rest paper pieced using snippets of different papers from Wild Rose Studio's 'Wintry Christmas' Paper pack then it was mounted onto a snippet of plain turquoise card
- another snippet of plain turquoise card, topped with pink spotty backing paper and a snippet band across the centre from the same patterned paper pack
- sentiment was stamped directly onto the finished image using a stamp from the 'Tipsy Tree' set plus Memento 'Elderberry' ink pad
- white Josy Rose nail heads to finish off
And here's today's prize - as if you can't guess - and there's just the one of these to be won. Look though, you get three sizes of trees and also some great sentiments (which I've used with other images on totally different cards) - oh and you get robins, stars and such:
It's a Woodware 'Tipsy Tree' stamp set, same as the one I used. The drill as usual is to add a comment underneath this post if you'd like to be in the draw for this particular prize. I've seen this stamp used in lots of different ways and can't understand why I haven't made more use of mine!
Now, this is important girls, I possibly didn't make is clear enough but of course you can leap in throughout the whole giveaway and say 'yes please' to as many prizes as you like .... even if you haven't already made and entered your snippets make into Mr Linky at that point in time.
Your 'yes please' will certainly be in the pot when it comes to the grand draw, so long as you've entered into Mr Linky by then. At the end of this I'll be using Mr Linky as the focus for the random choices so please feel free to squeal with delight at as many prizes as you wish and say some 'yes pleases' on the way through the festive season - just remember to add at least one snippets make into Mr Linky to be in with a chance.
As already said, at the end of all of the celebrations I'll do a massive draw session for all the prizes using Mr Linky - which is on the main snippets post HERE - so you do need to have entered at least one snippets make over on that post to be in with a chance - think I hammered that one home enough huh? :) Still a maximum of three entries please.