A buddy had an op recently (you know who you are chick!) and, once she was safely back home, I made this card to send:
- 5" x 5" square white card blank
- backing paper from Bo Bunny's 'et cetera' collection
- the image is SU's 'Too Kind' layered flowers set - which I struggle with a bit as they aren't clear like some of the newer sets, so there was much huffing, puffing and use of the SU Stamp-a-ma-jig! I stamped using SU's 'Old Olive', 'Pumpkin Pie' and 'Tangerine Tango' inks
- the sentiment is from the same set, stamped using Memento 'London Fog'
- then I die cut the image using a Spellbinders die from the 'Labels One' set and just ran a ball tool round the other side of the die cut before removing it from the die. Much quicker than setting up the tan mat if the die is fairly simple :)
- final touch is a little butterfly, die cut/embossed using SU's 'Beautiful Wings' embosslits, a snippet of SU 'Old Olive' card stock and three little pearls added down the body
Hope you're still improving - and doing those exercises :)