- 5" x 7" white card blank - tent style
- a snippet of SU's 'Old Olive' card stock trimmed to just slightly smaller than the card front and adhered using Collall All Purpose Glue
- another snippet, this time 'Wisteria, embossed using Crafts-Too's 'Lattice' embossing folder, trimmed down slightly and adhered with Collall All Purpose glue
- the image was stamped using Memento 'London Fog' ink onto a snippet of white card. The image is SU's 'Love is Kindness' stamp - but I covered up the sentiment before inking the stamp and then removed the low tack tape so that only the bunch of tulips would stamp. Then I stamped the tulip heads onto another snippet before colouring both the main image and the additional tulip heads using Pro Markers
- next I die cut the image panel using a die from a Spellbinders set called 'A2 Fancy Ribbon Threader' die'
- at that point I could work out how much room I had to stamp a sentiment above the ribbon and bow I wanted to add - the sentiment is from a Whimsical Designs set called 'Whimsical Fun - Vol. 1', stamped using Memento 'London Fog'
- then I threaded a snippet of pink gingham ribbon through the ribbon slots and tied a little bow before adding the panel to the card
- finally, cut a few extra tulip heads and popped them onto the image with thin sticky pads before adding just a few little pink clear 'domes'
That's my DT card for Cuttlebug Mania - why not come and join in HERE. This fortnight we're sponsored by Digi Scrap Kits (loads of lovely Clip Art to be had!).
I'm sure a few of you are aware that Lucy and some of our other much loved playmates suffer from debilitating ME/CFS and other related illnesses. If you're fit and full of energy today - cherish every moment, oh, and why not wear something blue too?