- A6 sized, lined, paper mache note book - details of supplier are below
- papers from Craftwork Cards ''Kitsch Collection'
- owl and elephant toppers from the same collection - and a patchwork flower one on the back cover
- Papermania dome stickers for the girlies names (Mia and Livi)
- then I trotted off into Hobbycraft clutching the notebooks to find the best match of gingham ribbon I could to just knot around the spirals
The notebooks can be had from from eBay HERE. The original place I bought mine from on eBay is now out of stock so these are a tiny bit more expensive. I know that I was given a tipoff where else to find the little books to cover, needless to say I've lost the details!
No doubt they will be filled with scribbles in no time, but they're such fun to do anyhow :)