- A5 white card blank
- silver textured card stock, snippets of pink card stock and some white pearlescent Centura card stock
- first of all I used the Memory Box 'Glowing Candles' die to cut the same die cut from silver and pink card
- next I die cut an oval from white pearlescent Centura card using a Spellbinders 'Floral Oval' die
- the trickiest part was putting the silver part of the candles die cut onto the oval background and then putting the little pink pieces in place without losing any of them :)
- Kate came up with a great trick last week on her Playground Pick Briar Rose card, which I pinched. I drew round the outside of the Floral Ovals die and cut it by hand using scissors to make a mat behind the white lacy edges oval. I do love the effect, many thanks Kate!
- all that was left was to add a snippet of matt silver ribbon, patterned with shiny silver scroll work, down one side when layering up the card then add a Craftwork Cards sentiment which was popped onto oval snippets of pink and silver card (punched using SU plain and scalloped oval punches)