My snippets card this week is a really quick and easy one:
- 5" x 5" square white card blank
- Penny Black's 'Overdressed Duck' stamp, stamped with Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and coloured using Faber Castell Polychromos pencils, Derwent blending stumps and Sansodor blending solution - then die cut using Nesties Labels Eighteen die
- a snippet of SU's 'Rich Razzleberry' card stock - so small I couldn't even cut a shaped mat to back the image with - but I kinda like the rectangle touch for a change :)
- snippets of patterned paper from LOTV's 'Woodland Wishes' paper pad, which were tucked inside a pocket (a sealed envelope cut in half makes two pockets, one each for two pads) inside the back cover
- sentiment is by Craftwork Cards, just popped onto a snippet of 'Rich Razzleberry' which was punched using SU's 'Curly Label' punch
OK, swiftly onto this weeks' picks:
Apologies if we seem to have a lot of pink and flowers this week - purely coincidental I assure you! And each and every single snippets make was lovely as ever, you truly are such a sweet and very talented bunch.
We have one new playmate this week:
And the draw for last week's prize (paper pad, sentiments and 'Happy Birthday' stamps) - our winner is:
Well done Pat, can you please remind me of your snail mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the goodies will be on their way to you ASAP.
Now a drum roll for the winner of the Spellbinders 'Shell Beauty' embossing folder. 12 of you submitted (and flagged up) three or more entries during the past couple of weeks so I just numbered all the qualifiers and then ran the Random Number selection thingy again - and the winner is:
And of course, this coming week's prize is:
A Penny Black 'Overdressed Duck' stamp, the same as I used on today's card. This is one of my all-time favourite PB stamps :)
As usual, the snippets challenge will run for one week and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday 21st June and will open again at midnight UK time on the same day. Maximum of three entries and please say 'No thank you' in a comment if you wish to still play but not be the winner of the prize.
BUT, I'll be out playing on Saturday 21st June at the local village carnival with Len and the archery club. That means a small change to my posts 'cos I won't be able to do the prize draw as I would normally do on the Saturday.
On the Sunday I'll post my snippets card and a new Mr Linky as usual - then on Monday 22nd, I'll publish the weekly picks and the Random number draw for last week's prize.That gives everyone a fair chance right up to when the gates close.
Mind you, last year's carnival was pretty wet and miserable with little shelter and we were
Mr Linky is below - please let me know if you have any problems linking, I can sort it out for you quite quickly and am always happy to do so.
Have a great week!
Di (and a wave from Parsnip)