The current challenge over at Merry Monday is to include a Santa hat (or more than one) on your card. I have loads of Penny Black stamps with critters wearing Santa hats, but this one is my all-time favourite:
- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- Penny Black 'Santa's hat' stamp, stamped with Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink pad and coloured with Pro Markers before being cut using a die from the Spellbinders 'Labels 8 - Decorative' set
- plain dark green card and dark red holly paper from Wild Rose Studio's 'Annabelle's Christmas' paper pack
- dark green organza ribbon tied in a bow
- sentiment stamped using Memento 'Northern Pine' ink pad and a little tag from LOTV's 'Set 32 - Christmas Sentiments Tags' stamp set. There are 35 little sentiment tags plus one blank one in the set - I can see it being used a lot here. The tag was then trimmed, a hole punched in the top and then it was tied to the green organza bow with a piece of red metallic cord
- four dark green Josy Rose nail heads to finish off
I'd also like to enter this into the current Jingle Belles challenge, where you have to use red and green.
And another one for the box towards Christmas 2014.