Here's my snippets card for this week:
- 5" x 7" white card blank
- snippets of paper tucked into the back of a Papermania Capsule Collection paper pad plus a snippet of black card and one of red (SU's 'Real Red')
- just punched some 1" squares from the black and white patterned papers and some of the black card and halved all bar two across the middle diagonally
- then took one piece of Woodware double sided adhesive sheet, peeled one side off and stuck the little snippets down in what I hoped was a bit of a patchwork pattern
- the design was then stuck onto a snippet of black card and trimmed
- the sentiment was stamped using SU's 'Real Red' and a stamp from Woodware's 'Double Birthdays' clear stamp duo
- then it was just a matter of sticking the snippet of red card and the 'patchwork' panel onto the card blank
This was a really therapeutic way of
Now for this week's 'picks' - I do fret over this bit :(
Sorry that was a really quick scamper through, yesterday was a busy day with other things going on, so time spent writing this was a bit limited.
But we can't forget our two new playmates:
Hope to see both of you playing again really soon!
As is almost always the case, the prize for this coming week is linked to my snippets card:
Viv, thank you!
The usual snippets challenge will run for one week and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday 14th June and will open again at midnight UK time on the same day. Maximum of three entries and please say 'No thank you' in a comment if you wish to still play but not be the winner of the prize. As always, you can opt for just one part of the prize - let me know in a comment and if your name is picked by the Random Number generator then I'll do a second draw for whatever it is you don't want.
Plus, remember it's the second week to try for the Spellbinders 'Shell Beauty' embossing folder. You can see how to qualify in more detail here - but basically you just need a TOTAL of three entries over this coming week and last week. So if you didn't join in last week you can still qualify for the draw this week with three entries - do pleas let me know when you add your third entry, either by adding a 3 after your name on the link or even just a comment. Makes my life much easier as I won't have time to trawl through two weeks entries checking.
Mr Linky is below - please let me know if you have any problems linking, I can sort it out for you quite quickly and am always happy to do so.
Have a lovely week - hope to see you in the Playground!
Di (and a wave from Parsnip)