The current challenge over at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge is to use three main colours. Despite being busy, this is one challenge I really try not to miss and so I used, red, green and some gold-ish colours plus white which is OK either as an additional colour or as one of the three:
- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- image from LOTV's 'Christmas Angels' Art Pad - already coloured of course! Die cut with a Nesties oval and then layered onto a Nesties scalloped oval
- SU 'Real Red' plain card for backings
- patterned papers from LOTV's 'Classic Christmas' paper pad
- sentiment is LOTV from the 'Christmas Grungy Messages' set, stamped onto a snippet of white card using 'Real Red'
- the lovely red 'ribbled' ribbon was a find in Marlborough the other week, tied in a bow and a couple of little gold bells added, tied with gold cord
- Josy Rose white nail heads
I really love quite a lot of LOTV's recent Christmas Art Pads and their Christmas papers are beautiful too. Thanks to some very dear friends who gifted me some really generous gift vouchers I was able to indulge a bit more recently and also have a return visit planned for later in the month - wahoo!
Of course, it's also for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for October, which is always 'Anything Goes'.
That's me for today, hair cut (always a traumatic experience!) then back to work - whoooooosh!