....................I'll be brave enough to make a totally 'white on white' card. This actually started off with those intentions but then I got side tracked :)
- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- silky matt red mirri card
- white backing card embossed with Crafts-Too 'Lattice' embossing folder
- Memory Box 'Glowing Candles' die, cut once in white and then again in sparkly silver sticky backed paper. The silver pieces were then painstakingly peeled apart to fill in the gaps in the white die - I'll never learn about saving time!
- the oval was cut with a Nestie from the Floral Ovals die set. This set is so popular right now, I keep seeing it pop all over Blogland, and rightly so as it's lovely
- the sentiment is Craftwork cards, popped onto a silver sparkly oval and then onto a scalloped matt red mirri oval - both punched with my usual SU punches
- some red and silver Josy Rose nail heads to finish off
The 'white on white' will happen soon I promise :) If only 'cos this place seems to be overflowing with white snippets - mind you, I reckon WOW will be murder to photograph, this one was bad enough.
Another one for the Christmas card box - I peeked at them yesterday and realised that a lot of recent ones still need inserts though. So that's gonna be one mind-numbingly exciting session here ASAP.