- 6" white square card stock
- the image is a stamp I've had and loved for ages - just having its first outing though as it's one of those stamp sets you just like to look at as there are so very many possibilities - it's a Whimsy stamp called 'Cool Ride' bought from the USA by post and cost me an arm and a leg at the time. As the girlies just love horses on carousels it should be perfect for them :) I inked the image using Memento 'Gray Flannel' and I adore this new ink pad for softer outlines, image coloured with Pro Markers in a rush so not much shading and tickled with 'Frosted Lace' Stickles (which glimmers like anything in real life!) with a few little pearls added
- all patterned backing papers are from the Wild Rose Studio ' Annabelle's Christmas' paper pack, love this pack!!
- used MS snowflake 'Aspen' PATP punch on white card to form the main backing
- plain red card - for outer and and inner squares and also another piece used for the MB 'Snowflake Corner' die, with a few pearls added
- another strip of red card topped with backing paper from the same pack, sticky ribbon by Dovecraft from their 'Jolly Happy Christmas' pack - bought in New Mexico plus a button also bought in NM. The white organza ribbon came from the ribbon box
I feel like Superwoman with run-down batteries right now - off to bed!