- A5 white card stock
- pre-stamped and already die cut image, which I coloured with Pro Markers. I don't know who the image is by and can't say who sent it (for fear of the copyright police) - but I know, and they know, who they are - thank you!
- main backing card is plain burgundy, topped with striped paper from MME's 'Sunshine' paper pad
- the 'banner' was made using paper from the 'Sunshine' pad again, this time picking a matching plain reverse and embossing it using a brilliant folder that another friend, Mary H, sent me a while back - it's by Darice and is called 'Argyle', perfect for both male and female cards as well as great for snipping the ends into points by following the embossed pattern
- the scalloped border was also tucked in by my anonymous friend with the 'rooster' image so I just coloured it using a 'Burgundy' Pro Marker
- then finally a plain strip of turquoise card from the snippets folder to match the plumage on Mr Rooster's tail - well, in truth I coloured the plumage to match the snippet of card I'd found :)
Slowly am beginning to really find sketches such fun to play with - wahoo!