I made a couple of retirement cards in a flat spin yesterday - both for the same neighbour and friend - this is one:
- 6" x 6" Kraft card stock
- image from LOTV's new Art Pad, pre-coloured, from the 'Vintage Boys' pad and die cut using Nesties Labels Eighteen, then layered onto a surround of more Kraft card done by drawing round the outside of the die and hand cutting
- papers from LOTV's 'Country Gent' paper pad
- sentiment is from the SU 'Congrats' stamp set, stamped using VersaMagic's 'Hint of Pesto' chalk ink then punched using SU's 'Modern Label'. Then I punched another 'Modern Label' from Kraft card, cut it vertically down the middle and layered it underneath the sentiment label so that a bit poked out from either side
- a couple of green Josy Rose nail heads were added to either end of the completed label
- the little finishing touch is a wooden apple embellishment, with a bite taken out (not by me though, snort!) - as if the little gardener has just lain it to one side for later :)
Phew, that was a race against time - thank you Mary H for the fact that I had the LOTV goodies to hand!