- 5" x 7" white card stock
- a pre-coloured LOTV image - it came from a pack of 'Cute Squares', which I see they don't make any longer - although they do now sell what they call 'Art Pads', with pre-coloured images that are on postcard sized card
- snippets of SU 'Wisteria Wonder' card stock, and patterned paper from the snippets folder
- Martha Stewart 'Traditional Scallop' punch
- snippet of mauve organza ribbon
- small white pearls
- sentiment by Penny Black, called 'Friends Matter', stamped in Brilliance 'Pearlescent Lavender'.........a very appropriate sentiment too
- two silk hydrangea flowers, held together with a little dragonfly brad
And this is us at Alexandra Palace, having a break after lunch :
We had a great time and walked our feet off! Thank you girls for being so (ahem) well behaved - so long as you ignore Mrs A ripping a soap dispenser off the wall in the ladies, as well as collecting little snippets from a guy demonstrating Tonic punches (the answer to yesterday's little question). Here's the proof about the snippets, piccie taken by Sarn, I was laughing too much to whip the camera out during the soap dispenser incident:
And the tenacity of crafters amazes me no end - I last saw Rach and Sam lugging fabulous
OK, so what's to show from the Playground last week then:
And to totally blow your socks off:
That's just a few I've picked, each and every make you brought was gorgeous, as always.
Now it's time for the draw for the dragonflies embossing folder and the stamps:
And the winner this week is:
That's quite funny as Elizabeth's comment referred to froggy's swim shorts as 'dookers' - a Scottish term, which is a perfect description!!
And, this next week's prize was given to me on Saturday by Mrs A for the Playground (she's hoggin' the limelight this week a bit!):
The Playground is open all of this coming week, will close on Saturday 20th April at noon UK time and Mr Linky is below as usual. Just enter a snippets make into the Playground this week and I'll do a draw after the Playground closes next Saturday.
As usual I am asking for a snippets make please, maximum of three entries and please say 'No thank you' in a comment if you wish to still play but not be a winner of the stamp.
Enjoy the rest of the week! I'm still in recovery :)