This was a really super fast card to make, once I'd thought of what I wanted to do of course:
- A6 white card stock
- a snippet of pearly pink card
- a snippet of white card
- all lower right hand corners were rounded using Fiskars 'Corner Edger' scissors. They work 'OK' but I'd love to know if anyone can recommend a corner rounder punch, I have a small one but for this type of card I think it isn't big enough - any ideas ladies?
- little piece of 1.5" wide 'cobwebby' pink ribbon from Hobbycraft. I've used their white and cream colours before, but when browsing for Easter ribbons the other week I found two shades of pink - so it was a 'no brainer' of course! The ribbon is just tied together in the centre with a little piece of thread, which was later hidden by the feather and flower
- a single black feather, from a pack bought ages ago in Hobbycraft - popped on with a little bit of hot glue. Do you KNOW how far little wisps of feathers fly when you rootle through a packet? Ha, to make it worse, I sneezed when the wisps tickled - yup, feathers all over the place!
- the black organza rose is from 'Mei Flower' - again added using a little bit of hot glue on a cocktail stick from the glue gun (that tip from Jules works brilliantly, I thank you nicely Jules!)
- the word 'love' from SU's 'Wonderful Words' set was stamped in Memento 'Tuxedo Black' - before I actually did anything to the card - lest I spoilt it at the final hurdle
- matching pink pearls were then added, three underneath the sentiment and one in the centre of the black organza flower